The end of a hectic week was marked with a short 3K burst around the block.
Today I managed to find a good rhythm and my stride. It was cold and fresh out but that didn’t seem to matter and my legs/shins weren’t that hard today either.
A nice continuous circuit around the block to end the week.
Next week my Hoka’s should finally be with me.
I am not ordering shoes from Sports Shoes any more. This is my experience so far…
- Shoes ordered in February (released beginning of March)
- All through March no updates – had to chase.
- Mid March they take 1p off my PayPal account to keep the order open but don’t give me any update
- I complained again last weekend and finally was offered alternatives there and then
- Monday that changed and they had to take the money again (!)
- By Wednesday I had heard nothing and the order online had not been updatedso had to chase again – threatening to cancel the order.
- Yesterday they gave me the option to change the shoes again and confirmed swiftly that they are in stock and on their way
- Today they have been dispatched but I do not know where to!
- The web site has not been updated though and nothing has come off my account so we shall see…
- Fingers crossed Monday or Tuesday they arrive where they should (or arrive at all).
I doubt I will be able to wear them though as I will be off site for a couple of days at Facebook!