What a difference a weekend of nice sunny weather makes.
This weekend we’ve:
- Been to the beach twice
- Flew the drone for an hour
- Had a leisurely stroll around the meadow and woods where we live
- Took loads of photos
- Are Angry and sad to hear that some of the beach huts I photographed Saturday were the victim of arson that same night 🙁
- Nearly lost the drone as it lost the signal with our controller whilst over the sea (pant wetting moment)
- Managed two runs. Both felt great. Enjoyed getting back out on the road.
- Sorted the garden for the summer.
- Cleared out the garage.
- Bought Tilly her very own gazebo (which she’s taken to sleeping in!)
- We mended the back fence allowing us to lock the back gate again (it’s shrunk!)
Just a brief edit of the weekend but it has been lovely. I wish the sun would shine and stay warm every weekend.
I hope you’ve had a nice weekend.
Four more days and we’re off for the Easter break.
A long weekend followed by a week in Spain. I cannot wait. 😀